Tuesday, March 29, 2011

favorite baby items so far.

Some of my FAVORITE products and things that have made my adjusting-to-mommyhood a little easier.



1.) My Medela Pump-in-style breast pump. Since this is exclusively how I get Aubrey's "milkshakes" out of me now, I am soo beyond grateful I got a good pump. This baby pumps out 3 oz in 5 minutes like it's nothing. It doesn't hurt, works quick, and is soo easy to use/clean. Pricy, but so so worth the convenience.

2.) Huggies Little Snugglers diapers. I hadn't had much diapering experience before Aubrey, but I am just in LOVE with these diapers and how there is a line that changes color to let you know if the diaper is wet or not. Whoever came up with that idea is seriously GENIUS. Thank you.

3.) Sleepers with a ZIPPER. Out of all the many sleepers I have for Aubrey, there are two that are my favorite because they zip open instead of having a bunch of stubborn buttons. It is soo much quicker to undo and change her diaper with the zipper, than fiddle around with a bunch of buttons on my squirmy newborn. And that's all that really matters, especially when I'm changing her in the wee hours of the morning.
4.) And my guilty pleasure. I don't have to drink it anymore now that Aubrey is sleeping better, but these really did save me on the nights she only slept two hours.


1 comment:

  1. I have the same breast Pump! I love it! I am so happy that things are going better! You are an awesome mom! Never forget that!

    ReplyDelete