Thursday, March 24, 2011

three weeks.

Wasn't I just typing up your two week blog post yesterday? Sigh, time is already going by so fast, you will be one month old before I know it! At three weeks you:

-Are eating like a champ, gaining lots of little baby rolls on your sweet little thighs.

-Are already trying to roll over, crazy baby. You roll over about half way and then just chill there on your side. It scares me to death!

-Still not sleeping through the night or even close to it. You are our sweet little alarm clock about every two hours, but somehow it feels like Christmas morning every time you wake up, because I get to hang out with you one on one. I love late night feedings, no matter how drowsy I am.

-Put up with all mommy's crazy cute outfits with matching headbands, shoes, etc. You don't seem to mind them at all, you little fashionista, you.

-Are so alert, always staring at whoever is holding you, and making them fall in love with you.

Love you baby girl. Please stop growing up so fast already!







1 comment:

  1. She is just so beautiful! Im so glad you are enjoying motherhood so much! You are making me so much more antsy!!

    ReplyDelete