Tuesday, May 17, 2011

aubrey's dr appt.

today aubrey had her first check up since her two week appt. she had her shots & did great! she only cried for about 10 seconds. a few loves from mom & she was all better :) the dr said she is very advanced with her head control, movements, & smiling/talking.

her stats:

Weight: 11.1 lbs 35th percentile
Height: 24.5 inches. 90th percentile
Head: I forgot what the inches were but it was 50th percentile

she is VERY tall and VERY thin..wonder where she got that from? ;)

Photobucket

here's a blurry iphone picture of my muffin at the doctor's office, getting ready for shots! i'm proud of her for doing so good but ALSO proud of myself for not bawling when she cried, i only shed a few conservative tears..

1 comment:

  1. Sweetheart... you're so funny... I love you!!! And my granddaughter is amazing just like her mama and daddy.

    ReplyDelete