Thursday, May 5, 2011

mommy's bathroom.


we have three full bathrooms in our house. one guest, one master, & one mommy's. we used to not use "mommy's" before, since it was upstairs & it was just easier to use the two downstairs. but because of "mommy's" ridiculous amount of hair & makeup products, shedding hair, & failure to always put said things away all the time...i kind of got kicked out by the mister.

i could pretty much KICK myself for not ever taking a picture of what this bathroom looked like before, but basically it had some old hunter green plastic shower curtain & ALL white walls. i was going crazy getting ready every day in such a plain & boring atmosphere.

about a month before little aubs was born, i got the "nesting" mode that everyone had said i would get. and i needed to decorate & paint that bathroom...RIGHT THAT INSTANT.

one above the toilet organizer, three painted turquoise walls, wall mirror, new bath towels, & a damask shower curtain later..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

..i now have a DELIGHTFUL place to do my vanities.

6 comments:

  1. im seriously in love with your blog!!! yayy for bloggin buddies!!! & i want your shower curtain!! its soooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is the shower curtain from? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! My mom got it for me for Christmas, but I believe she said it was from Target :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So jealous! I can't wait to have our own place and decorate my own bathroom, or "sanctuary" LOL I love the wall color! And black & white are my favorite colors so it looks great together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have definitely inspired me to update my bathroom!

    ReplyDelete