Monday, May 9, 2011

proposal.

three years ago today, my hubba hubba husband steve asked me to be his forever. here's the short-story version of how it went down:

i had half of the day off work, & since that was a rare occasion, we decided to take a little day trip. steve would NOT tell me where he was taking me, & with my lack of direction, i honestly had no idea where we were going the whole ride there, no need for blindfolds! we finally arrived at dillon's beach, a place where we had spent some sweet early-dating memories before. he took me on a small hike up to this huge rock overlooking the pacific ocean, & got down on one knee. i was elated! i had dreamed of this moment since i was just a wee girl of fourteen. he asked me to be his eternal companion, & i'm sure you can guess what my answer was.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment