Friday, September 30, 2011

flashback friday..


one of the things i will always miss about aubrey's first few months is how she put herself to sleep. she would just lay there & play with her hair until she fell asleep.  we would always know that she was tired because she would start playing with her hair, it was the sweetest thing to watch.  now she just talks & giggles & squeals until she falls asleep, which i guess is equally as cute. :)

Photobucket
Photobucket


thought i'd throw in some of my favorite pictures of aubrey sleeping while i'm at it..

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Aw that is so cute! I wonder what my daughter does to put herself to sleep? I never know because she is used to falling asleep in her crib with lights out and no one there! The pitfalls of sleep training I guess! Haha

    ReplyDelete