Wednesday, September 7, 2011

these are a few of my favorite things.

current obsessions:

padded headboards. we just got one somewhat similar to this one, but ours is brown & wasn't $6000.

disney princess sippy cups for aubs' future. couldn't resist.

fall decor. can't wait. this year i decided to wait until september 21st, since it's still 98 degrees every day..

my man's new cologne. SO sexy. versace "man"

kate's style. (yeah, we're on a first name basis.) always so modest, chic, & classy. modest is HOTTEST, ladies.

& vacuum lines. i walk on the perimeter of our carpeted rooms just so i don't mess them up. :)



3 comments:

  1. You love vacuum lines? Those things drive me crazy. Can never get them to look just right.

    Love the head board. SO romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I've never seen vacuum lines like those!! If mine looked like that, I'd walk around the perimeter as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know where that bed is from? I love it and want to buy it ASAP!

    ReplyDelete