Thursday, October 6, 2011

disney.

this past weekend, we took a spontaneous, last-minute trip to the land of DISNEY with steve's fam-bam.  they had it all decorated for halloween & made us feel very festive.  aubrey was such a gem the whole time.  she slept most of the car rides, & she just strolled in her stroller throughout disneyland smiling at strangers & being a doll! i think she is a pro traveler now.  here's some pics from our impromptu trip!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. OMG so cute. Haven't taken Heidi to Disneyland yet, but I can't wait! My husband is making me wait for him to come but he never wants to go lol. Men!

    Where do you guys live? We live in Encinitas, CA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, she is the cutest Belle ever! She has the prettiest big blue eyes!!
    Love your blog and how you're documenting everything. I'm following you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww how fun! I can't wait to take my little girl to Disneyland : )

    ReplyDelete