Thursday, October 27, 2011

latest DIY projects..

i have been wanting to do these projects for a while, yesterday i finally made it happen during one of aubrey's naps.  i hope you like them!

 (just the banner is new, my mom made the name letters)

 (the frames are from hobby lobby)


 i love my little bean's side profile!  i was in somewhat of a hurry doing this, so i didn't capture her hair or  the definition of her lips.  i might redo it another day, because  aubrey's hair is basically her trademark!

2 comments:

  1. Those fit her perfect!! You did a great job! I was planning on doing something similar for when our little girl is born so thanks for reassuring me that its going to look AMAZING!!!
    -Jessica

    http://hopefullittleone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are so cute.

    Especially love the frames. I want.

    ReplyDelete