Tuesday, October 11, 2011

mommy & me monday.

Photobucket
Photobucket

i love this little girl so much it hurts.  we were trying to take a picture yesterday before church (the only day we all look decent!) & aubrey just kept looking at me, she would NOT look at the camera.  it was too cute.


we had a perfect fall day today..

Photobucket
pumpkin bread baking away in the oven giving the house a delicious aroma..

Photobucket
sipping hot cocoa..

Photobucket
snuggling on the couch with my favorite baby..

Photobucket
while listening & watching the rain outside..






5 comments:

  1. oooo... how romantic. those pictures really captured the mood!

    love your outfit.... what I can see of it anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love! your pictures captured the whole day without even having you guys in it. so creative. & looks like SUCH an amazing rainy day together<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have those same mugs-good taste!! :)

    ReplyDelete