Sunday, October 2, 2011

steppin' out saturday.

ooh my first steppin' out saturday post.  am i a big girl blogger or WHAT?! :)  

yesterday i packed up aubsters & we headed to jiffy lube for an oil change, (& of course those charming jiffy lube guys talked me into getting a new air filter, windshield wipers, & something else that i absolutely HAD to have done to my car.  i am so easily bought. anyways..) i was worried aubrey would want to crawl around the dirty lobby the whole time & fuss if i didn't let her, but she just sat on my lap the whole. entire. time.  it was amazing.  it was like she was a newborn again.  after we got jiffy'd & lube'd we got ourselves a full tank of gas & headed to the car wash.  (am i the only one that can NOT line up my tires on the little rails that you go on?  so embarrassing.) she fell asleep while the rainbow-colored foam soap lathered up our car.  i love car washes!  our cutie little honda is now healthy, full & clean for our mini road trip this weekend.  

now about the outfit..

Photobucket

 
tunic: forever 21. 
belt: target.
jeans: gap.
boots: kohls.


we linked up with harper's happenings! ;)




i felt silly taking this picture, no lie.  but i love looking at other people's steppin out saturday posts, so why not? at first i tried doing the self timer picture outside because the lighting was perfect, but then i heard my neighbors bbqing in the backyard & i got embarrassed. (HOW weird would it be if they saw their neighbor setting their camera on their recycling can & posing in the middle of their backyard? yeah, exactly.)  so the bedroom shot it is!  

14 comments:

  1. very cute outfit! im a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit!! I need to get some boots like that. Im a new follower from the haps!
    http://www.mommatotallyinlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok first, I cannot line the tires up on the carwash either! And secondly, I LOVE this outfit. Thirdly, I'm with you on the photos...I feel so silly taking them, but I love seeing everyone else's. And you look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha, seriously those carwash tire things are soooo annoying!!!! i always back up and try again! lol. LOVE your outfit!! ;) that's a cool blog!!! i want to do that!! haha. but seriously, ive thought of doing the outift thing too & i always just feel so akward!!! haha. but its cute & i love when people do!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look absolutely adorbs! loving the autumm color of your tunic. newest follower from the haps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit and your daughter, Aubrey is adorable! All the pics show her sleeping so peaceful, so cute.

    www.redsolesandredwine.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable look! Looks perfect for the start of fall. Welcome to the link up. Isn't it fun? I'm pretty new also.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this look! And love those boots even more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lisa you look gorgeous! You certainly know how to put a cute outfit together you and your style are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that tunic! You rocked it. Visiting via the haps.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i'm not sure, but i think my neighbors watched me take my self-timed pictures outside a time or 2 now. i know, don't you feel so vain posting outfit pictures? i do.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know exactly what you mean, hubby takes some pics for me and i feel like a complete plum!
    Lovely blog, am now a follower from across the pond :)
    Rachel
    http://yummymummysgalore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete