Sunday, October 30, 2011

steppin' out saturday.

i love how my steppin' out saturday posts are never an outfit from saturday. oh well.  i wore this for our anniversary dinner on tuesday night.  we went to claim jumper & it was SO delicious.  i never eat fried food, but i was craving it for some reason so i celebrated a little & had some fried chicken tenders that were uhh-mazing!  now let's hope i don't have a heart attack in the near future.

top: forever 21
white jeans: guess
nude heels: lauren conrad
accessories: target

have a WONDERFUL sunday. :)

[linkin' up with the haps.]

12 comments:

  1. Sexy mama! Who seriously looks that good after having a baby?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I absolutely love everything about your outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. stopping by to send some bloggy love from your new follower.

    hope you can follow me back http://iamblissfullyloved.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look like Miley Cyrus that's what I first thought of!! But your outfit is totally cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are absolutely stunning. Such a pretty face! (& I'd kill for the bod too)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks you guys! And Miley Cyrus? Never heard that one before, lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute outfit! I love the shade of blue. And I love the post below with your baby in the pumpkin. Adorable! I found you via the followers fest and I'm excited to keep reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. catching up on all your posts.. and gosh you're too pretty and i should be sleeping instead of reading your blog at 3:30am. which would really be 4:30.. ah ah

    <3xojo

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are seriously gorgeous! Love the whole outfit! And I love Claim Jumper whenever we would visit my grandparents in Roseville we would eat there. Delicious! oh and I'm a new follower :) lovin your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, i'm kinda jealous of how awesome you look!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this outfit! My friend Kiri from "My Lovely Life" introduced me to your blog. I love how you stay true to your beliefs. Great blog :)

    ReplyDelete