Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I'm Blank Because..

Linking up with Little Miss Momma for a "I'm Blank Because..." post.

I’m weird because…
If you touch my left arm, I have to touch my right arm in the same spot to "even out." 
I don't like Harry Potter. The books. The movies. I know, I know.  I really did try to like it!! Please still be my friend?
I have never seen an R rated movie. 
I can't pronounce the word, pillow.
I have never said the F word, ever. Out loud. :) Told you I was weird!






I’m a bad friend because…


I don't keep up with people like I should.
I forget to text back sometimes.
I'm a home body.

I’m a good friend because…

I'm a great listener.  I love listening to people telling me stories or what's new in their lives.  I'm genuinely interested when I listen to you.
I'm a positive person 99% of the time.  No one likes a downer.
I will most likely feed you when you come over.

I’m sad because…

There is so much evil in the world, and it's becoming so normal.
My daughter is growing up way too fast.  People do not lie when they tell you how fast it goes.


I’m happy because…

I could only think of two things for the "I'm sad because...".  That's pretty good. I was sitting here scratching my head for a minute.

I got an email from a reader the other day that said I inspire her.  That was awesome.
It's Thanksgiving this week & I'm going to eat as many carbs as I want.
My daughter bounces up and down when music is turned on.  I knew she would want to be a dancer. :)
I'm happy because I have so much to be happy about.  
I’m excited for…

Previously mentioned carbs to be eaten this week.
Christmas time.
Christmas decorating.
Aubrey to wear her new winter clothes. :)

P.S. Steve saw Breaking Dawn with me tonight, & he didn't even hate it!  Everyone I've talked to didn't like it...I'm sort of embarrassed 'cause I LOVED it.  The only negative thing Steve said was, "Bella is so depressing.  She should seriously take Zoloft or something."  Oh, he makes me laugh!

9 comments:

  1. You are so cute! I don't like Harry Potter either. :) Fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tyler really liked it too! lol :) I was happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm working on my own "I'm blank" post too! lol I LOVED breaking dawn too :) I went with my best friend and it's so much better than with your hubby...as much as I love him, and as much as he tolerates and even says he likes Twilight, he will never understand it from a girl's point of view lol Maybe I should add this entire comment to the "I'm weird because..." section of my post? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa, you're not as weird as you think..or maybe we're just equally weird. haha!
    I do the same "even out" thing with my arm, foot, etc, unless it's on the right side, then it doesn't need to be evened out.
    And my sister always make fun of me because of how I say pillow. I pronounce it "pellow" instead of "pillow"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa! This is adorable!! I hope you don't mind, but I think I might copy this idea. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello:]

    as a diehard Harry Potter fan and new follower, as soon as i read that you went to Breaking Dawn, I was like what she likes Twilight and not Harry Potter!! Its okay, I still love and follow you:D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't like Harry Potter either. I've attempted to watch one of the movies but just couldn't do it. Wizards are just not my thing :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. playing catch up on your blog! i love this post! you are seriously so adorable and whoever told you that was right you are inspiring! xoxo

    ReplyDelete