Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Meeting Santa.

Holidays are a BIG deal around our house.  We were excited to kick off the Christmas season by taking Aubrey to take her first picture with Santa.  I think it will be fun to watch her grow through the years with pictures on Santa's lap.  We are lucky enough to have a friendly baby that isn't afraid of strangers... (yet.)  Next year she will be around 20 months & might be screaming in the picture & trying to get off the jolly ol' soul--we'll just have to wait and see :)



10 comments:

  1. Your little munchkin is out of this world cute! I've already accepted my future children will not be as cute as Aubrey, haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa,

    That is just precious! She is so cute and so happy with Santa. She looks so cute in that outfit with the darling bow.
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so precious!! I love how happy she is on Santa's lap. I was one of those babies that cried and cried when it was time for the picture. haha.

    also, that flower on her head is so stinkin' cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To be honest Santa kind of creeps me out but i definitely take Nicolas to get a pic with the Easter bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just became a follower. i just started a blog myself.would love for you to check it out.U and ur family are precious!!
    http://justthe3ofus-mary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute picture! Liam is going to see Santa this weekend and I have a feeling it won't go as well.

    http://willandjaye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. look how happy and content she is on the jolly old mans lap!! I hope my little man is ok seeing santa this year! He did great with the easter bunny, but then again he was only 3 1/2 months old then.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your little one is too darn cute! I can't wait to have one of my own and build this kind of memory with him/her.

    Happy Tuesday!
    Dani

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a great photo of your little one and Santa!

    ReplyDelete