Saturday, December 10, 2011

aubrey's doppelganger & follow me on twitter!

 Sometimes when Aubrey wears her hair like this...


We take the rubber band out at the end of the day & it looks like this...


which sorts of reminds us of this...


...except a 100% cuter version.  



P.S.  Just recently got a twitter (mostly to follow all my favorite celebrities & bloggers).  I have a little gadget on the right side of my page that shows my recent tweets ---->

I'm a total newbie but if you have one, leave me your username & we can follow each other!  I'd love to get to know my blog friends a little better.  I am @talesyounghw

Have a great weekend!

17 comments:

  1. Cute pictures!!

    Welcome to twitter! @C_livelaughl0ve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. Lisa, you have the cutest baby. Just followed you on Twitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is way too cute for words!!
    My twitter is: JenniferBDavis

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha i'm dying of the hair! she has the cutest button nose! can't wait to be a mom one day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha ha...this cracked me up!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!

    Just thought I`d let you know that I`ve just awarded you with the Kreativ Blogger Award:-)

    http://snugglebunnysjourney.blogspot.com/2011/12/kreative-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! Your little one is SO cute herself. :-) It's always fun to see other young moms out there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm following you on Twitter now ;-) @lifeonleory

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your lovely comment! What a gorgeous little girl you have!

    Emma xx
    http://www.gawgusthings.com
    @gawgusthings

    ReplyDelete
  10. your little girl is too cute! thank you so much for the sweet comment you left on my blog. :) i am now following you... ;D

    purposelyathome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I seriously just laughed out loud when I saw that comparison!

    And you're right, 100% cuter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. so cute and you're right! so silly though! your daughter is adorable!:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG. She is so cute. I got a twitter too but I NEVER go on there. Its all too much for me to keep up with!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So MUCH cuter for sure! Following you on Twitter now :) (@ARomaniello)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Followed you on twitter. Tarahandjerry
    http://tarahandjerry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. haha, too funny! def. 100% cuter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. your little girl is adorable!
    twitter: kristenlandis

    ReplyDelete