Wednesday, December 28, 2011

get to know me.


Here's some things you need to know about me if we are gonna be BFFS.

I wash my hair only twice a week.  Dry shampoo is my best friend :)


I danced for years but could NEVER do the splits.  

I just learned how to wrap a gift this year, & I had to look up how on youtube.

My husband can still make me blush-and we've been married for 3 years.

It was probably a bad day if I didn't make my bed.

I rock Aubrey to sleep every single night even though all the sleep experts say not to.  It's the sweetest part of every day.

I got married at 19 & had my first baby at 21.  I don't like to waste time!

I have to sleep with an eye mask at night.


I have to eat a bowl of cereal right before bed each night otherwise I'll wake up starving at midnight.

I have no clue how to fold a fitted sheet, & I probably will forever just stuff it in the closet.


My husband pumps my gas for me.  Not because I don't know how, but because I hate doing it.


Sometimes I just eat food crumbs off of Aubrey's face because I don't feel like getting something to clean it off.

I sleep walk & sleep talk, often.

I have to take 3 iron supplements every day, probably for the rest of my life! (Or I might just faint on you.)


What do I need to know about you to be your bloggy BFF?!






16 comments:

  1. Im the same way with fitted sheet thing i would rather ball it up in to a ball and stick it in the closet!! love this !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS! You totally crack me up! Hmm..something you should know about me...I've swam (or is it swum?) in the Amazon River in Peru.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha great post!!!

    Um something about me is that I had a 5% chance of having children! And BAM I became pregnant! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post! I might just have to try out the dry shampoo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post! I might just have to try out the dry shampoo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute post! I'm cracking up at you eating crumbs off of Aubrey's face! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have no idea how to fold a fitted sheet. Why is it so difficult?? hahaha One thing you should know about me is...I still sleep with my baby blankets every night! My grandma knitted them for me when I was born and even though I'm nearing the end of my third decade I can't get rid of them! Even when Carter was born I had her knit him his own because I didn't want to give them up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahahahaha this cracked me up and made me feel normal, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great post! I need to try dry shampoo too. Something about me... I love vinegar in my chili! yumm

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha ha you are too cute. I seriously laughed like five times! We have a ton in common..

    I NEVER fold fitted sheets. Who cares about making it look nice? :)

    I LOVE LOVE LOVE having a bowl of cereal before bed.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope we become bloggy bffs :)

    Jenna
    www.thelifeofthewife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this! You're such a mommy, eating crumbs off little Audrey's face - I do that too and always think "Why did I just do that?"

    I did my own "Get to Know Me" hope you stop by to check it out!

    http://the-rioses.blogspot.com/2011/12/get-to-know-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. haha you are too cute! laughed out loud while reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You made me laugh...especially at the fitted sheet line..girl....those are impossible! I did cheer for 8 years and I couldn't do the splits either!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's too funny. I had a post similar to this lined up too, but I wrote so many things that nobody would want to be friends with me. HA.
    I'm the same way about washing hair, folding sheets and pumping gas!
    And my husband still makes me blush... And I still get butterflies on my stomach every time I see him :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have tried Dry Shampoo {like the cheap walmart kind} what kind do you recommend? Thanks for posting on my blog! Just by reading this post I too think we have a lot in common!

    ReplyDelete
  16. girl! i danced for 12 years and could never split either!!! my DD has started dancing, and she can't do them either! i will teach you how to wrap a gift to make it look like you spent millions, if you can educate me on the dry shampoo! loloh and just move to oregon like we did...it's illegal to pump your own gas here!

    ReplyDelete