Monday, December 5, 2011

Gypsy Eyes Clothing

The talented Brandy from Gypsy Eyes Clothing sent me this adorable apron (that she handmade herself!) to show you all today.  The second I put this number on, I felt like a little 1950's housewife instantly.  I made our salmon & asparagus dinner with Frank Sinatra christmas music playing in the background & had so much fun in my flirty little apron.  When Steve walked through the door, he even said, "Ooh, I like."  Ha!  I am totally open to the idea of looking cute while making dinner-& I swear it makes the food tastes better :)  Check out Brandy's shop for ALL sorts of aprons & other goodies-even for your kids & doggies!




I adore the ruffle, damask print, & pink accents.  And yes, I wore this all day long.  Not just while making dinner.  I almost forgot to take it off before I went to Walmart. :)  I love it!  Thank you Brandy!!

14 comments:

  1. Lisa, you are officially the hottest housewife ever. You look SO good, mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it!!! So adorable!! You look great! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rock it girl! It looks darling on you! And salmon and asparagus? Sounds amazing!

    xoxo, Noelani

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT! plus your hair looks awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have the best figure! I bet people don't believe you when you tell them you had a baby , huh?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you sweet girls! It really is the cutest apron EVER! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! That is adorable!!! I love it! I'm so glad you found my blog AND thank you for the comment on my post as well. I always appreciate it!

    Digger
    www.digdeeperdesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO CUTE!!! Doesnt even look like an apron, but it is! You look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this apron ,so feminine and flirty and in my favorite color combo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute apron!!looks great on you. I Wouldnt have wanted to take it off either.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Isn't DIY so great! Thanks for stopping by Simplistic Living! I LOVE your apron, I have been looking for one like that for soo long! XOX

    ReplyDelete
  12. we have that in common at the very least- I love damask too on my blog- can ya tell? ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete