Tuesday, December 20, 2011

our christmas card video.


I totally failed at Christmas this year.  I typically have all the presents wrapped, Christmas cards sent, & cookies baked by the first week of December.  This year we are scrambling to get presents bought in time, & sadly we are way too late for Christmas cards!  (First time since we've been married, tear.)  Since I didn't send any cards, I made a little Christmas video instead to make up.  

It's very short, & edited like a true amateur, but Aubrey is such a Christmas cutie that I think it makes up for the lack of those things. :)


video

10 comments:

  1. She is SOO cute and looks just like her mommy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie - Merry Christmas to your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aubrey is such a little doll baby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHH! Look at that little doll. She is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was absolutely adorable! Definitely put a smile on my face! You have one cutie santa baby! Merry Christmas! and don't feel too bad, because as excited as i was to receive cards, i totally blanked and forgot to send some out :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw this is such a cute video! she is darling! i love when she is eating out of the bowl :)

    thanks for the comment. i'm following you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute video. This is so way better than a card anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is quite the cutie :) I'm a Christmas slacker too! I feel like I've done nothing :( Everytime I get a Christmas card in the mail, I feel so guilty! LOL Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete