Sunday, December 4, 2011

Today I have a 9 month old.







Nine months!  That's how long she was in my belly-which seemed like an eternity at the time.  But 9 months out of the belly went by at lightening speed.  (Speaking of which, I really need to do one of those cute "9 month in, 9 month out" pictures I see floating around Pinterest.)

Here are 9 fun facts about my 9 month old!

-She gives big, sloppy wet kisses--on command.  I'm hoping she learns to keep them locked in a few years once the boys come around. :)

-She jumps up and down in her crib.  Or standing against the couch.  Usually when she wants you to pick her up.  

-She feeds herself now like a big girl.  (Well, an unclassy big girl that crams fist fulls of chicken & veggies into her mouth.)

-She wears 6-9 month clothing, 9-12 month jammies, & size 3 diapers.

-Her very best friend is our shih tzu, Gabby.  They are quite the adorable duo.

-Diaper & clothing changes are an all out war.  I have to give her a toy & sing "Itsy Bitsy Spider" to keep her distracted.  

-She drinks out of a sippy cup like a pro-she used to just chew on it for teething.

-She has two new teeth on top.  I've always noticed that babies look a little...funny once their two top teeth come in.  But of course, this biased mommy thinks her daughter pulls off the four-teeth look quite well.

-She has taken clapping to a whole new level-my favorite is when she applauds as she has a tantrum.  So funny to watch.  She claps alllll the time.  

-She bounces to music sometimes, her favorite singer is Elton John.  She loves when I play his songs on the piano.  


I hope you weren't counting, pretty sure that is more than nine.  But what can I say, I could list off fun facts about this munchkin until the sun goes down!  It's been a fun, busy, & exhausting month.  I'm excited for her first Christmas, & planning her first birthday party in March!






10 comments:

  1. And an adorable little 9 month old she is! Happy 9 months Aubrey Jane :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is ADORABLE. Look at those big baby blues!! What a pure blessing :)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that 4th picture down, her face is so funny :) Happy 9 months it's amaxing how quick it goes x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so precious!! Happy 9 moths to your sweet, pretty baby girl! It sure goes fast..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe! How cute! Now I found YOUR blog!!! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa....What a little cutie! I am interested in all the things she's doing at 9 months because she is a similar age to my first grandchild! Beautiful blog & photographs : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 9th Months!
    Oh, such an incredible wonderful girl! Goodness, that just made my night....

    Thanks for the shots and facts, I enjoyed them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is one of the cutest babies I've ever laid eyes on.. Those eyes! So adorable.
    Xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your daughter is the cutest!

    xx
    E

    erykaann88@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete