Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Favorite Baby Products! (10 month old edition)



Earth's Best Wheat Teething Biscuits--These keep Aubrey happy & busy, they take a while to munch through.


Horizon String Cheese--Aubrey's new favorite. (Not really a baby product, but still!) Perfect for self feeding & doesn't make a mess!




Huggies Overnites Diapers. -- Now that Aubrey sleeps through the night (knock on WOOD!!), she goes a lot longer without a diaper change.  Sometimes she would leak through, or just be REALLY wet in the morning, but ever since we got these gems, we haven't had a leak-through incident!  She seems a lot more dry, too.  I'm glad I found these otherwise I was about to go get some Kotex ;)

Summer Infant Placemat. -- So we kind of go out to eat at restaurants, a lot.  (Oops, New Year's Resolution!)  This placemat puts my mind at ease that my kid won't be eating off a germ infested table.  Super convenient & rolls up really small so it can fit in your diaper bag just fine.  


Bobux baby shoes. I seriously need to write the CEO of Bobux & thank them!  Aubrey has the most adorable, chubby little feet.  But finding shoes that stay on those chubby little feet has been near impossible!  I had received some Bobux shoes as a shower present & she recently is big enough for them.  They are amazing, & stay ON!  They are made of genuine leather & have these little rubber bands around the ankles to help keep the shoes on. Now I don't have to put up with all the old grandmas at the grocery store saying, 'Where are her shoes, honey?'  They have all sorts of styles & colors & I'm in LOVE.  (Not a paid advertisement, but hey, tell em' I sent ya!)

Munchkin Snack Catcher--These are so nice for my independent little girl.  She reaches in, grabs some, & doesn't make (too huge of) a mess.  They even have little handles too.  I always have one full of puffs or yogurt melts in the diaper bag.
Tommee Tippee spoons--We barely spoon feed the babe anymore, but with things like yogurt & oatmeal, I'd rather not have her eat it with her hands. These spoons are SOO much better than those generic Gerber ones that are everywhere.  They are soft, but the edges let you scrape every last bite out of the bowl.  Love them!



13 comments:

  1. Ditto to every single item you listed! I think I used every one of those things too!!! They're the best ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all fantastic items!! I've been meaning to get some of those dissolvable crackers called mum mums for babies. Those shoes are adorable and thats awesome they actually stay put! Yay Aubrey for sleeping through the night!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never noticed those snack bowls before, but I NEED some! I give my daughter Cheerios, Goldfish, etc, and I always put them in a small bowl for her, and what does she do? Dumps them RIGHT out. Thanks for posting that, I'm going to add those to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG those old ladies drive me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for tips!! Especially the spoons and snack catcher! Olivia just started eating solids so hearing other moms tips are GREAT!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm due in May and I love seeing posts like this =)
    www.happygirlprettygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, incredible weblog structure! How lengthy have you ever been running a
    blog for? you made running a blog look easy. The overall look
    of your site is magnificent, let alone the content
    material!

    my weblog; car cushions

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's difficult to find knowledgeable people in this particular topic, however, you sound like you know what you're talking about!
    Thanks

    Have a look at my blog; car seat cushions

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community.

    Your site offered us with valuable information to work on.
    You have done a formidable job and our whole community will be thankful to you.


    Here is my homepage :: glider for baby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw, this was an exceptionally nice post. Spending some time
    and actual effort to make a good article… but what can I say… I put things off a whole lot and never manage to get
    anything done.

    Here is my web page - dry bar

    ReplyDelete
  11. When I initially commented I seem to have clicked on the -Notify me when new
    comments are added- checkbox and now whenever a comment is
    added I receive four emails with the same comment. There has to be a way you are able
    to remove me from that service? Thank you!

    Also visit my blog - 18 inch dishwasher

    ReplyDelete
  12. What's up mates, fastidious post and pleasant urging commented here, I am genuinely enjoying by these.

    Here is my web blog ... Glider Rocker

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really enjoyed this post! You shared nice ideas about baby products.
    Find more

    ReplyDelete