Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Top Baby Blog Reset.

Could you all do my little blog a favor & vote for it? (Just click the box on the top right of the page, & then the owl on the left!)  

Top Baby Blogs has been such a wonderful blessing for this blog.  (Yes, blogs can have blessings!) We were in the Top 50 the last go around thanks to you kind folks that voted.  

You can vote once a day, every day.  I'd greatly appreciate your support!  Thank you all so much.

I'll leave you with a few cute pics of my little critter in a very yummy jean jacket.  Have a great night!





5 comments:

  1. Really interesting post, i like baby pictures, your baby cute and look like innocent. You should should baby baby products that provide safety to your little one..

    Baby Products

    Baby Care Products

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you on top baby blogs! Love the blog and your girl??? adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is so adorable in her little jean jacket! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey girl found you on TBB, im right below you ;) cute blog, im a young wife/mom too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm folling you on Bloglovin' and would love for you to follow my blog!

    ReplyDelete