Tuesday, January 3, 2012

top twenty of twenty eleven. (plus two)


Here are my top 20 pictures (plus 2 because I just couldn't freaking decide!) of 2011.  And yes, they are all of my pumpkin.

 My little 3 day old sweetie.  A little jaundice still, but angelic as ever.

 St. Patrick's Day.  Her very first holiday.

 This picture absolutely melts my heart.  THAT HAIRRRR.  She had the best head of hair ever.  I'm so glad I got a baby with tons of hair. (PS: The heartburn myths are wrong..I barely had any!)

 I remember this age so well!  Smiles all day long!  Love.

 Such big pretty eyes!

 I just love this picture because I feel like she's smirking.

 Haha, funny cute little face!

 In Hawaii!  Her eyes really started to get BRIGHT blue this month.  Everyone told me they would change color, but I'm happy to say they are still as blue as the ocean in Hawaii! :)

 The thighs.  The ruffle yellow suit.  The hat.  I die.

 The scootin' days.

 I feel like she's doing yoga & breathing deep cleansing breaths in this pic, lol. :)

 She's a cutie & she knows it!

 Such an innocent look!

 Just mama trying to be a photographer, love how this one turned out though.

 Because nothing is cuter than a baby & a dog.

 I get to kiss these cheeks every day.  

 Speaks for itself??

 Maybe I just like this picture because she looks just like I did when I was a baby ok?!

 She is yummy chubby.

 Those eyes!

 Most excited little pumpkin ever.

Oh my Christmas cutie.


I am so proud of my little munchkin & have NO SHAME that I have taken over 5,000 pictures of her since she's been born..seriously.  Picking a top 20 was brutal.  


15 comments:

  1. So adorbs!! Those eyes and that hair! I can see why you couldn't pick just 20 ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course you couldnt! with a baby as cute as yours, id have a hard time not taking pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No lie, I read a lot (like, A LOT) of baby blogs...your baby is seriously the cutest!! No wonder why, she has a stunning mama!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looooove the yellow swim one! sooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's such a little cutie! : ) Such cute pictures. I bet it WAS super hard to pick

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the pic of her in the pumpkin! her hair!....a-mazin'. ;D

    xo
    purposelyathome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I LOVE the Christmas outfit. Beyond adorable pictures! Love this idea...just might steal it for my blog! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww she is so stinking cute dont you love having a baby girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I never had heartburn either and C popped out with a gorgeous head of hair! Such a pretty baby girl- I'm impressed you could even narrow it down that much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just found your blog! Your daughter is so cute...I love that hair!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the yellow swimsuit one! Soo adorable! Can't wait to have chubby thighed babies of my own!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable! Luv the baby and dog photo, gotta try that one :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. My favorite one is aubrey in the yard laying on a blanket making a cute yoga face. She looks warm and content!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMGoodness, the one where she's making the yoga face is my favorite. No doubt about it. SO cute.

    ReplyDelete