Thursday, February 16, 2012

Meet Nicole!



I'd like to introduce you all to my friend, Nicole's blog.  She is a total sweetheart & has the cutest, curly haired son & precious baby girl on the way!  Enjoy her introductory post & please go check out her blog, here!


Hi. My name is Nicole and I have a new found obsession with blogging. It actually came about because I would read a friend's blog all the time, Tales of a Young Housewife.  You might know her :) It made me realize that because I do like to write and that I have always told myself that I should start a journal, this would be perfect for me. I'm young, I'm married, have a one year old son, a baby girl we will be welcoming this June, and a dog, so you could imagine I have a lot to blog about.  I've come to keep notes in my phone now about things I could potentially blog about and it really helps me get all my thoughts out and off my chest. I do it for no other reason than to keep a journal for me to look back on later of how my life was and what I and my family were up to during that time. Sort of like a time capsule that I can keep adding to on a daily (if I'm so lucky to have the time) basis. I write about anything and everything my little heart desires but mostly about our amazing son and all the joy he brings to our lives. I'm settling in to the family/domestic life at a young age so all the veteran moms who read this are probably thinking "been there, done that" but it's new to us and that's what I want to remember. I love my life and this is a way for me to keep track and if others find joy in my tales, of course that makes me happy. I get excited when I write something that I think is "good" and I get super "giddy" and read it to my husband. He could potentially be my only reader (or listener) but I don't care. I hope who ever stumbles upon my blog enjoys what they read and can relate in one way or another. I love doing it and I don't intend to stop anytime soon so stop by any time :)

 me and my handsome husband
our adorable, silly, smarty pants son, Nicolas
 our baby girl "R" due June 1st, 2012
our dog Nala

1 comment:

  1. cutest blog ever.

    cutest dog ever.

    cutest family ever.

    ReplyDelete