Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Aubrey's Latest Trick.

This morning I was feeding Aubrey her oatmeal & decided to let her try feeding herself with a spoon because she kept grabbing it.  I had no expectations, since she's barely a year--but she took that spoon & fed herself with it!  I was so proud of her & cheered her on as she kept doing it.  She made a mess of course, but still a milestone nonetheless!




The tiniest little accomplishments she does makes me BEAM with pride!  This mama stuff really is amazing.

I added a bunch of new headbands to the shop!  Please do check it out HERE

3 comments:

  1. Awwww! She looks as proud as you!! Very exciting!!

    Olivia just started holding her bottle during her feelings and I get excited!! I can only imagine feeding herself!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww how exciting!!! she is so adorable lisa!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good momma you are to let her do this on her own, even though it's messy! Little things like that will give her confidence in herself. She looks so proud of herself!

    ReplyDelete