Monday, March 19, 2012

St. Patrick's Day

St. Patrick's Day is a huge holiday in my family.  My mom goes all out on the decor, food, & dessert.  My dad's birthday is the day after, so we celebrate it all in one day usually.  My dad also served a mission in Ireland for two years, so he just loves everything to do with it also.  My mom got the grandkids matching green outfits, & they looked cute as ever!  One thing I did learn: it's REALLY hard to get pictures of multiple kids together.  













Sorry for the out of focus, red eye, poor lighted pictures!  Taking pictures of multiple moving kids isn't easy, folks!  I planned on getting more decor/food pictures, & more of Aubs, but we found ourselves in a rush the whole day, plus she didn't get a nap--so she wasn't in the best of moods. Can't win 'em all!  We had a wonderful St. Patty's day anyways, & celebrating my good ol' dad's birthday!  

2 comments:

  1. Ok she looks SO dang cute in her dress and headband! She is so pretty. I am loving your shop by the way, I'm pregnant with a girl and want to buy one of your gorgeous flower headbands. Just trying to decide which one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! My girls wore the exact she dress! And yes it is really hard to get good pictures of multiple kids. I have an almost 2 year old and a 3 month old. Btw i love reading your blog! Its fun connecting with other lds mommies!

    ReplyDelete