Thursday, April 26, 2012

Life lately, in Iphone Pictures..

Since my little fallingfromwearingtoohighofheelsandcrackingmyiphone incident, I've gotten a new iPhone (Love you Siri! And hubby!) & have been a little better at taking phone pictures.  The camera is MUCH better on this phone, but don't worry--I'm still gonna be the weird girl that brings her SLR camera everywhere.  (Even to Ihop!)

So here is the past few weeks of phone pictures...


 Birthday watch from the hubby...

 Joe's Crab Shack--dancing while the all the waiters danced!


 Typical day at our house--yesterday's onesie, putting on my shoes, wearing a necklace, & playing with my lip gloss.  Who woulda thought she'd be girly?!?! ;)

LOVE that hubby let's me buy new clothes for him.  As long as it's not pink or purple he'll wear whatever I get him. :)

 Someone orders 5 of these headbands from my shop to have their bridesmaids wear them--I was so giddy & excited to make them!

This girl loves brushing her teeth.

 Her very first ponytail!


Maybe she's born with it!  Such pretty eyelashes..



Baby in Red..


Stevie boy forgot his sunglasses so he had to wear mine.  Cute!

I <3 mint!


Date night outfit!

 These days I live at JoAnn's, Hobby Lobby, & the post office.  I have to brings LOTS of snacks everywhere..

 Violet Belle..

 Gettin' curly :)



 Daddy taught her a new trick of putting pants on her head & running around aimlessly.  It's hilarious.

 Copyin' mama.


Sure, I'll have some of your milkshake!

4 comments:

  1. SO cute!!! Good for you about the BM order for your business!! I just liked the fb page!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE all the photos! I get giddy when you do a post with tons of pictures. You have the cutest baby I've ever seen. Seriously. And WOW you look amazing, I can't get over it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I am glad to hear someone else brings their bulky SLR camera out and about ;) Aubrey always has the cutest clothes :)

    ReplyDelete