Monday, April 2, 2012

oh spring.

Today was GORGEOUS here in Sacramento.  We decided to take full advantage since we had our daddy/hubby all to ourselves until the late afternoon.  Here's a few pictures of our day.. (I actually brought my DSLR for once!)

First we stopped at our favorite breakfast place in Downtown Lincoln, Awful Annie's.  (Not even awful!)


Aubrey textin' her baby friends.


Looking at pictures of herself on Daddy's phone..

I got non-whole wheat french toast & normal eggs--not just egg whites!  Oh & real bacon!  No turkey!  Needless to say I was a happy girl.  So was Aubrey :)  Back to eating healthy tomorrow, really!




We made a stop at our favorite Roseville mall to get a picture with the very scary looking Easter Bunny..
We managed to get one picture of Aubrey not crying & holding her arms out to us.  We are mean!--but know she would have fun looking at this memory some day. 

Then we ventured off to a park.  It was our first time at this specific park, & Aubrey loved it!  They have a cute little section for toddlers.  The only thing missing were some ducks!  








10 comments:

  1. Awwww Aubrey looks sooo cute.

    MMmm bacon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I've yet to do the Easter Bunny picture. After the traumatizing Santa picture I'm hesitant lol. Sacramento isn't too far from where I am. I"m in Sunnyvale =)

    - Sarah
    A Girl In Transit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aubrey's outfit is adorable! Looks like a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun pictures! Your breakfast looks yummy!!

    Love you and baby girls outfits!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought the Galleria bunny was scary too! Last year I took Nicolas to Sunrise so after seeing the one in Roseville, I knew I'd be sticking to last years..lol. Love Aubrey's skirt and sandals! She is too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness Lisa, Aubrey looks so adorable in that skirt...I LOVE it !!! Where did you get it ??!!!

    Also, totally agree..that easter bunny is quite disturbing looking...I would probably cry too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your pants! Where did you get those from??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks you all! Aubrey's outfit is from Baby Gap & my pants are from Nordstrom.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun family date! Aubrey's outfit is so cute and you look gorgeous as always! I love Awful Annies, I've been to the one in Auburn several times...is it the same as the one you went to? You sure do lots of fun things with that cute baby girl.

    ReplyDelete
  10. They must have had a sale on that bunny suit this year, our mall had his identical twin out here in the DC suburbs! Adorable pictures :)

    ReplyDelete