Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mother's day -- Late!

You didn't really think Mother's Day was going to pass by without me writing a super sappy post about mommies, right?

First off, the real reason I celebrate mother's day -- my mama!  I can't tell you how much I lucked out with my mom.  She is the most selfless woman on the planet.  She is such a hard worker & jumps leaps & bounds to make sure her family is happy & content.  I love you mama, you are my hero!  I truly hope my kids think I'm as great as I think you are one day.  


And my precious Aubrey Jane!

The day I became your mother changed me in so many ways.  I became a different person that cared about you more than anyone else, including myself.  My whole train of thought has evolved to putting you as my main focus.  I love spending every second of every day thinking about you, taking care of you, & being your mom.  Sometimes I just think about how much love I have in my heart for you, & it  makes me cry.  My heart could literally burst because I adore you so much.  You make me beam with pride every single day, & it has (& always will be) an absolute privilege to be your mom. Love you!


My sweethearts gave me what any mama could ever ask for -- a darling little girl greeting me in the morning with a huge "Love you Mom!" balloon tied to her, with my handsome husband alongside her serving me a delectable breakfast on our "special" plate, complete with a bouquet of fresh flowers.  I definitely felt loved & appreciated.  I love my little family so much.  

3 comments:

  1. Very sweet!
    Happy (belated) Mother's Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your love for your daughter and family just exudes from your writing! Love all your posts Lisa..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Being a mother is the best thing that ever happened to me too:)

    ReplyDelete