Thursday, May 17, 2012

seven weeks - First Weekly Preggers Update :)

I got the adorable idea to do a weekly picture/post like this one from McKinli's cute blog.  If you haven't already--go check out her & her gorgeous family! :)


How far along? Seven whole weeks, baby!
 
Total weight gain/loss: I've probably lost some because of lovely morning sickness.

 Maternity clothes? Nope, didn't have them at 40 weeks with Aubrey so let's hope I can make due without this time, too!

Stretch marks? Same answer as the last! Haha

Best moment this week: When we were at our ultrasound appointment & our dr said, "There it is!  I see a heartbeat!"  SO much relief. 

Miss anything: Deli sandwiches.  You always want what you can't have!!

Movement: Nope, only seven weeks.

  Food cravings: I never had any cravings with Aubrey, I was so boring!  But the other night I was DYING for some lime popsicles.  I was almost crying because I wanted one so bad. (Psycho!) Steve ran to the store to get them at 10:30pm.  Keeper.  

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing ever sounds good anymore (except for delicious lime popsicles of course) so yeah, pretty much all food sounds pretty gross.  

Have you started to show yet: Nope.  

  Gender: No clue!  We will find out at 15 weeks :)  

Labor Signs: Nope, & it better stay that way for a long time!
 
  Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On!

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, but very tired & nauseated. 

Looking forward to: Our next appointment! 

12 comments:

  1. This is SO cute!! I love her blog & shop too!! Little Baby Garvin's blog is also super cute!

    Where did you get that chalkboard from? I've been looking for a big chalkboard like that for Olivia's birthday party and for in the future to copy for bumpdates! :) I bought chalkboard paint but can't find anything to transform!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the prettiest, tiniest mommy I've ever seen Lisa :) Sorry about morning sickness, it truly does suck.

    PS - LOVE your handwriting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, was I ever that small? I am 33 weeks now and wondering if I will ever go back down to my pre pregnancy body. You are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're finding out the gender at 15 weeks?? Lucky! Why do you get to know so early? That's awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What no maternity clothes at 40 weeks. Lucky. I've already been wearing some since 12 weeks. I don't get another ultrasound till I'm 20 weeks so that's when we find out the gender.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    I love your blog....I m 11 weeks along. It's my first time....I am sick all the time. Like literally hugging the pot! Love reading your posts. Now on medicines to curb the sickness. And whoever thinks its 'morning' sickness? Lasts through the day.....hmmph!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I craved lime and banana popsicles all the time with my first pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh I LOVE THIS!!! I totally want to do this too now!! Even though I'm starting later in the game, it's such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just came across your blog, you are sp pretty! Monika

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oops sorry, I meant to write so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. it's 'make do', not due

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks all! :)

    And anonymous (of course you're anonymous), thanks for the spelling tip. I clearly asked for proof reading in the post, so thanks for correcting me.

    ReplyDelete