Thursday, May 3, 2012

Thursday Thoughts..


Tomorrow Aubrey is going to be 14 months.  And you know what?  I'm not sad, at all.  I think it's the first month that I haven't been like, Awwww.  My little baby. Wahhh.  I think after she turned one, I got all hyped up for the toddler stage & am just learning to LOVE it.  It's really nice to have her walk with me to the car, instead of hauling her all the time.  Nice for my back especially.  This girl is NOT light.  Well, I'll talk more about my 14 month old tomorrow.  

So, I don't know if you noticed, but my whole blog style has changed.  The layout, the number of posts, the lack of sponsors.  I just needed to take the pressure off of HAVING to blog every day, & now am blogging only when I feel like it.  This is Aubrey's digital baby book, & I'm happy to have people read & enjoy it if they fancy, but it's not a prerequisite of my day any longer.  I tell most sponsors no now, just because I can't guarantee the number of hits since I don't post as much anymore.  Don't get me wrong--I still love blogging, but I'm going to just be doing it for the reason I started it: to remember every single detail of my precious daughter' s life!

We are going to Disneyland next month with my side of the family.  I'm dying to have Aubrey meet her favorite person in the world (Minnie, not mommy!) & take a picture with her.  Last time we went Aubrey was just seven months old, & stayed in the stroller most the time.  Now she can enjoy it a tiny bit more (though she can't go on many rides) & I'm just so excited to watch her soak up some Disney goodness.  

I found the secret of forcing yourself to work out the other day.  Put on workout clothes in the morning!  Once I'm in workout clothes, I HAVE to work out.  And it feels SO good to be getting back in shape.  I always do the same exact work out these days, but it's just the right amount of cardio/toning to make me look & feel a little better about myself.  Things were starting to feel a tad mushy over here.  Not a good thing!

Well, that's all the random things going through my head on this lovely Thursday, I'm off to speed-clean my house before little miss wakes up!








3 comments:

  1. I've missed your every day blog posts but TOTALLY understand! I've been trying to blog more but now that Little MIss is becoming more mobile and aware of things now I am finding it hard even to have time to post a couple pics or a video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're enjoying the toddler ride :) Soak it all up! And have fun at Disneyland!!! Thought you might be interested in reading my sisters blog about Disneyland. She takes her kids probably on average once every 2 months. Maybe you already know all these tips, but just in case :)

    http://sandiegoforfamilies.wordpress.com/2011/04/04/a-guide-to-disneyland/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're enjoying the toddler ride :) Soak it all up! And have fun at Disneyland!!! Thought you might be interested in reading my sisters blog about Disneyland. She takes her kids probably on average once every 2 months. Maybe you already know all these tips, but just in case :)

    http://sandiegoforfamilies.wordpress.com/2011/04/04/a-guide-to-disneyland/

    ReplyDelete