Monday, June 18, 2012

a twelve week bumpity bump (or lack thereof)



Yay for being twelve weeks!  I think I am slowly turning back into a normal person that eats and gets dressed sometimes.  And I think maybe, maybe a little baby bump is making it's debut.  But it very well could be the cinnamon rolls from father's day breakfast.  

We had an ultrasound last week and got to see our little lime-sized baby waving it's arms and moving it's legs.  Pure joy!  It's amazing how much love you can have for someone you've only seen on a poorly pixelated screen.  January can not come soon enough! 

11 comments:

  1. Girl if that's a baby bump than I don't know what I have!! hahaha you are sooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww so exciting! Glad you are feeling better! Any feeling on the gender? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looove your dress!! Can you tell me where you bought it? It's so cute on you. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! It's actually a skirt and shirt. Skirt from Nordstrom and shirt from Downeast Basics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower from the blog hop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing. Thanks so much for joining the blog hop. I'm a new follower. I'm hosting a weekly link party tonight at 8 EST and I'd love for you to join in.

    ReplyDelete
  7. AW YAAAY! I love pregnant posts - I secretly live vicariously through preggos!! Best 18 months of my life (I have 2 ha)! Congrats!! Newest follower from the GFC hop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so cute!! I feel your pain on the relief that comes from reaching the twelve week point. I found you via the GFC blog hop and would love for you to follow me back at http://www.two-in-diapers.blogspot.com! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lisa, there is definitely no bump yet! haha... you are so tiny. blessing. So happy for youhaving your second so soon. Best thing we ever did was have them close in age!
    Sad you will not be in our ward. but you will still be close. Hope to see you sometimes.
    :)
    Love ya
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  10. Where do you get your hair done? Have always thought it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you! I love my hair lady :) I go to Angelina at Total Image Salon. I need to get in SOON though 'cause my roots are BAD! Haha!

    ReplyDelete