Tuesday, July 17, 2012

411 Link Up w/ From Mrs. To Mama

First off, thank you to all your kind congratulations & messages about us having another girl!  We are so excited to bring on some more pink!!


I never do link ups anymore, but I thought this one would be fun to get to know other bloggers a little better.  Thanks Becky for the fun questions!

1. How long have you been blogging? And what got you started on blogging? Has your blog changed?

I started blogging after I got an engaged to Steve during all the wedding planning fun, it was really sporadic until I had Aubrey.  I was determined to write down (or rather TYPE down) every little thing because I was terrified of forgetting such special memories of my baby!

2. Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study?

Ha nope!  Never a day.  I went to a tech school for dental assisting during my senior year of high school.  I ended up hating looking at people's mouths all day (seriously gross) & moved up to the front office.  I LOVED that & did it for five years before I quit to be a full time mama.

3. Where have you traveled?

Mexico, Kauai, O'ahu, & a few fun places in the U.S. like Vegas, San Diego, etc.  We LOVE going new
 places!

4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?

Well, I don't believe in gambling, but if I inherited a bunch of money or something?  Probably a really exciting trip for my WHOLE family, all expenses paid.  

5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?

Cussing.  It's impossible to look pretty when you have a dirty mouth.
Smoking.  I have asthma, & it bothers me a LOT.  
Agreeing with Becky here - Bad customer service!  So unprofessional!  Hate when I have to be the first one to say hi when I'm at a cash register.  

6. What is your favorite movie?

Roll your eyes all you want, The Notebook is amazing!

7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?
Water with lemon, on the rocks.  I know, I get pretty wild!

8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?

Shopping with no stroller is quite a luxury.  And blogging, of course!

9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?

Right now?  Probably Pottery Barn so I can fill up our new house with perty decor.  But probably Nordstrom, so the whole family can be very well dressed :)

10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Or present.

In high school history class, we were asked to write a journal entry about Lewis & Clark & I was asked to share mine in front of the class. Let's just say I didn't listen all year & thought they were husband & wife, not two guys!  I got made fun of all year (and still to this day..)

11. What day would you love to relive again?
My wedding day!  It's all such a blur now, I only remember bits & pieces.  Thank goodness for my wedding video!

12. If your life was turned into a movie... what actor would play you?

Lame, I can't think of anyone!  


13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?

Oh dear, too many.  Jamba Juice, Abercrombie, Johnny Rockets, Mel's Diner, Bellagio, & three different dental offices.

14. Show us a picture from high school or college.



This sums up high school!  Spending every second with this guy.  We were such babies!




15. If you could travel 
anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?

Probably the Bahamas/other Caribbean islands.  We're thinking late next year, if I can pull myself away from my baby girls!

16. Show us the most current picture of you or you, or your family, or anything of meaning to you. 

Steve & his THREE girls :)

17. Where do you see your life 5 years from now?

All settled into our new home, three or four littles running around the house, my days will be filled up with driving to/picking up from school, dance lessons, and sports practices.  And still crazy in love with my hubs.  I think it's gonna be a pretty sweet life!

3 comments:

  1. Lisa,

    Your so cute in your high school photo and so beautiful in your recent photo. What a cute family, enjoyed this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun....Another baby girl! LOVE the family picture...

    Linked to your blog from Becky's and so glad I did... enjoying catching up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun you are having a girl!! Oh i am so excited for you, You are so tiny and such a cute pregnant lady. Those q&a were fun to read!

    Hey if you are interested I am hosting a giveaway from Shabby Apple for $50 so easy to enter.... stop by if you'd like!

    http://brandonandshelby.blogspot.com/2012/07/shabby-apple-giveaway.html

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete