Wednesday, July 25, 2012

living at grammy's..

If you missed the news, we sold our house & are moving!  We are living with my parents until our house is done, probably the end of August or beginning of September.  

Aubrey is LOVING living at her grammy & papa's house.  Not only is she (& we!) fed a delicious meal each night, much better than mommy ever cooked, she gets mounds of attention & gets to utilize the big backyard full of fun things to do.  

Her FAVORITE thing to do is swim with daddy.  




She loves being thrown in the air.. such a rush!


And this is how she "dries off".  She's telling me, "No more pictures, mommy!"

She loves sitting on "kid size tables"..

riding the bouncing pony..





She's one loved little girl.  

5 comments:

  1. Your baby girl is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. first off, I love love love her swim suite. That is way to cute. This reminds me of last year. We spent most of last year with my inlaws while we saved and bought our first home. Congrats on your new house. That is just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just too cute! I love her little bathing suit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww SO fun!! What a lucky girl!! Olivia LOVEs going to her grandma and grandpa's house to swim too!

    I take it you guys are building then? How exciting!! I can't wait for you to post pictures! Do you plan to put the girls together in the same room or put them each in their own room? I can only imagine how much fun it would be to decorate for TWO little girls! :)

    ReplyDelete