Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Our day at the Fair!

One of the huge benefits of living in Sacramento is we have the state fair in our town!  Maybe I'm a biased little California girl, but our fair is the bomb.  

Steve, Aubrey, & I went on Monday night as our "family night" & had a good time. (And it was a major plus it was only 80 degrees!)  Here's a few pictures of our day:




Petting a baby pony. :)


Gotta love being in the "is she pregnant or did she just have one too many deep fried twinkies?" stage. 


 Her first fair prize. :)


Love fair food.  You're allowed to be naughty at the fair.



4 comments:

  1. That pony is SO adorable! I live in SF, and we have really lackluster fairs around here. We should have come out to Sac!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love going to the fair!!! So much fun. And it's nice to know that I'm not the only one who indulges in fair food!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa,

    It looks like Aubrey had a great time, and she looks so proud with her prize she won! You look gorgeous and I know that no one thought you looked chunky... I would love to have your figure even with the tiny belly that is just starting to show. Looks like a fun family night you all had.
    My daughter was there on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun family night!! I hear you on the 80 degree, gosh has it been hot!! haha

    Yay for starting to show!! I am sure no one questioned if you were pregnant! :)

    ReplyDelete