Monday, July 30, 2012

seventeen weeks.


It's pretty insane to think that in a few short weeks I will be halfway done with this pregnancy.  Being home with a toddler all day, every day keeps you busier than one might think!

Here is an updated pregnancy survey:

How far along? 17 & a half weeks.

Total weight gain/loss: Up 4 lbs since the start of pregnancy.

 Maternity clothes? No

Stretch marks? Nope.

Best moment this week: Feeling baby girl move for the first time.  Makes me so happy to feel her boppin' around in there..

Miss anything: Laying flat on my back.  Sleeping on my tummy.  Having a waistline.  

Movement: Yes, not a ton, but there have been a few times where I know for sure I've felt her.  Last time I didn't feel Aubrey move until about 20 weeks.  This time I know what to feel for I guess, so it's fun to be able to recognize it again!  You kind of forget what it feels like..

  Food cravings: Nothing too specific, but I definitely need to cut down on desserts!  They always sound SO good to me.  I think I'm definitely going to get gestational diabetes again.  And it's probably a good thing, because it forces me to eat extremely healthy!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really anymore, but one thing that never sounds good anymore is mexican food!  Especially salsa, yuck!

Have you started to show yet: I would say so!  Don't know if it's obvious to strangers yet though.  I think I'm still in the awkward stage, boo!

  Gender: 100% girl!  Yay!  Can't get over it. 

Labor Signs: No, no, no!  

  Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On!

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy mama here!  I pretty much feel normal again minus having to pee a little more often & the urge to take a nap here & there.  Hooray for the second trimester!  

Looking forward to: Feeling her move more, having a BIG preggo belly, my 20 week anatomy ultrasound to get to see her again, & of course - seeing her for the first time!

5 comments:

  1. You are so tiny and adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You aren't even showing. Lol. I can't wait to hear her name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. youre so lucky youre so tiny!!! glad youre feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Halfway through your pregnancy!? You don't even look pregnant! Not fair!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such a cute tiny belly!! I don't think I even looked like that at 9 weeks. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete