Monday, August 27, 2012

22 weeks!



How far along? 22 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Up 8 pounds since I found out I was preggers.  

 Maternity clothes? No, shirts are getting a little shorter though :)

Stretch marks? No - been drenching my tummy with oils & lotions just in case.

Best moment this week: Finding out we get to move in early this week. So excited, especially to decorate another nursery. :)

Miss anything: Ohh just the usual - laying flat on my back, exercising without feeling like I'm going to die, etc.  I did 10 push ups the other night because Steve didn't believe I could do them & I had a terrible headache the whole night & was sore the next day.  I should probably do those prenatal exercise dvds I bought..

Movement: Yes, this week I started feeling her move from the outside.  It's always cool at first but it's pretty creepy the more you think about it..

  Food cravings: Not really 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Mexican food still sounds gross.

Have you started to show yet: Yes I definitely popped in the past couple weeks.  Yay!

  Gender: Girrrrl. :)  

Labor Signs: No, no, no!  

  Belly Button in or out? It's level with my tummy now.

Wedding rings on or off? On!

Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty happy - only complaint is acid reflux.  Soo gross.  

Looking forward to: Moving this Friday into our house, starting to decorate the nursery once we're more settled.  I'm ordering her crib bedding today & I am in LOVE!

4 comments:

  1. So adorable! You are due around xmas then right? Love your dress by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish you'd do fashion posts lisa! always look sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so great!! Yay for your baby bump!! :)

    ReplyDelete