Thursday, August 2, 2012

four years.

Four years ago today, I married my high school sweetheart & very best friend.  



















If I try really hard, I can close my eyes & remember bits & pieces of our special day, four years ago. I remember waking up to a text from Steve that morning saying, "I'm so lucky.  I get to marry YOU today."  All my wedding jitters faded & I concentrated on the importance of that day - being sealed to my love for eternity.

Being married to Steve is such a privilege.
We have always made it a point to never go to bed mad, & we never have.  Partly because we are big on spooning & you just can't spoon someone you're mad at!  Seriously.  You just can't.   I truly believe our honeymoon phase never ended, & I don't see it ending anytime soon.  Sure, not everyday is all butterflies & romantic dates - but there's at least one single moment in every day that he does something or says something that makes my heart feel warm & causes me to thank Heavenly Father every night for providing me with such an amazing husband.

Here's to next sixty years, & forever after that!



9 comments:

  1. Must suck being the most gorgeous girl ever?! Happy anniversary lovebirds ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful photos! You look so beautiful as always.
    Happy fourth Anniversary! I'm so happy you found such an amazing loving husband! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary! Enjoy your getaway! Your dress was beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this, happy anniversary!! my hubby and i made a goal to never get mad or argue as well, its such a great feeling when you are reaching your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband and I were married the same day, also 4 years ago :-) Happy Anniversary! That was a great day ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary!! I hope you and Steve had a fun night with out your gorgeous baby!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy anniversary!! I know I'm a little late but I'm barely catching up on your posts after being away for a week. And wow your wedding dress was ridiculously GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete