Tuesday, September 25, 2012

a tiny giants fan.

When I married my husband, I was well-aware that I was in for a lifetime of sports, ESPN, & athletic kiddos.  He has high hopes for our kids being little sports stars & I hope that he isn't too disappointed if they end up getting my extremely unathletic genes.  He might just have to deal with a house full of ballet, tap & jazz dancers & piano players - I'm sure he'll love them all the same. :)  However, I still like to tend to his athletic hopes & dreams so I bought Aubrey this adorable PINK Giants jersey to wear during baseball season.  








We might have a 49ers cheerleader uniform hanging in the closet getting ready to be worn for Sunday, too. 

7 comments:

  1. Your daughter is so precious--looks like mine is about the same age (almost 18 months)! My husband bought a Denver Broncos jersey for my daughter to wear...it's really cute and makes him happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable!! Daddy will be proud :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michael has a giants jersey too! How cute would those two be together showing their giants pride!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGOSH, I need this jersey!!! Where did you get it!????

    ReplyDelete