Thursday, September 20, 2012

aubrey's hospital pics.

I keep all my old pictures on an external hard drive, & I have always just put any pictures over a year old onto it & off my computer since I don't need to look at them that often.  I haven't done this in a while, so I looked back to my "18 months ago" file to start backing them up - but I couldn't quite do it.  I came across these photos from a little over 18 months ago, but I couldn't take these off my computer yet.  I think anything post-Aubrey is just going to stay on my computer forever! (backed up as well of course) Sorry for the picture overload - but I don't think many of these have been on the blog so I'd like to have them on here for when I print it out the end of the year. :)














I can remember this day like it was yesterday - I am so excited to experience all of this again in a few short months.  

7 comments:

  1. These are stunning photos Lisa!! And no one has ever looked better right after giving birth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These made me tear up. SUCH pure joy and love in these pictures. And I agree with the above statement , you are gorgeous, can't believe this was right after you went through labor!! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful pictures! And that hair!! Did she lose it or did it stay? My daughter was born with a good amount and lost it all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She was beautiful from birth!! She is blessed to have you as a mama! And, I am just as excited to see what this new litle girl is going to look like. Going to be just as beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww!!! I can feel the emotions in your photos!!

    SO beautiful! Can't wait to see if baby #2 is A's little mini!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks ladies, you're all too nice.

    @Jennifer - Yes she kept most of it, but it wasn't as thick & full after about 7 months or so. She was a furball!! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look fantastic! wouldn't say you just gave birth in those picture! you have a beautiful family, very blessed.

    ReplyDelete