Monday, September 17, 2012

play.

One of the things I enjoy most about staying home with Aubrey is playtime.  Between meals, diaper changes, naps, & errands - it's basically what we do!  She is growing a little more independent while playing - instead of always wanting me right there doing whatever she's doing, she's beginning to enjoy playing by herself.  I love to sit there, watch her & "spy" on her.  It's the sweetest thing to see her being creative & making noises with her trains, or "rocking" her babies na-night.  Here's some pictures I've taken the past couple of days while watching my big girl play. I cherish this time with her so much!






PS - I love her little messy ponytail.  I can never get all her hair to stay in it, but it looks so cute with little pieces coming out.  The only sad part is it makes her look three years old!

5 comments:

  1. seriously. her outfits. to die for. soooo super cute.

    i miss dresses and pink. these days im consumed with blue and baseball caps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh and im hosting a balance bike giveaway this week. you should come and enter.

    http://eandnreyes.blogspot.com/2012/09/strider-balance-bike-win-it.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I too, enjoy watching her play silently. Watching her take care of her babies and talking to herself. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I too, enjoy watching her play silently. Watching her take care of her babies and talking to herself. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Her outfits are stinkin adorable! Her tiny ponytail is too ;)

    ReplyDelete