Friday, October 5, 2012

26 weeks.


Pregnancy Stats:

How far along: 26 weeks & 2 days. I have to admit this pregnancy I don't know the exact week & day at any given time like I could with Aubrey.  I have to check my What to Expect app on my phone every few days to remember!  

Size of baby: head of lettuce. (lol)

Total weight gain: I've been fluctuating so much lately, it's weird.  I'm usually between 119-121, so about 12-13 lbs.  

Gender: Girl!

Movement: I don't have that active of a little girl inside me!  I only feel her at night, and occasionally during the day.  This is exactly how Aubrey was, & for her first month of life she slept all day & was awake all night.  Looks like I will be the walking dead come January!

Sleep:  Sleep is fine, but boy is it getting hard to flip over in the middle of the night.. this belly is taking over!

What I miss: Not feeling terrible after eating a big meal!  I have to eat such small portions at a time now otherwise I feel awful the rest of the day/night.  Running out of room in there!

Worst moment of the week: I've had a lot of emotional meltdowns lately!  The tiniest little thing will make me cry.  So I suppose one of those episodes was the worst moment.  

Best moment of the week:  Having things start to feel real - we got the crib, dresser, part of the bedding,  & the conversion kit for our stroller to become a double in the mail this week.  Watching Steve put all these things together makes me realize they are going to be put to use in three short months.  I'm getting so excited & antsy to meet this baby girl.  


2 comments:

  1. You are so darling! I haven't been on here for awhile and i can't believe how far you are! So excited for you and I loved reading these. ITs so fun to see what each girl experiences each pregnancy!

    shelby
    visit us:
    brandonandshelby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning pretty preggy mama x

    ReplyDelete