Tuesday, October 9, 2012

a breakfast at tiffany's kind of morning.

One thing a lot of people don't know about me is my mild obsession with Audrey Hepburn.  I adore all her movies.  She seemed to be such a classy lady with the best style & charisma.  When I got the opportunity to dress my own Aubrey up like Audrey herself to show off a darling new etsy shop, I jumped at the chance!  We took some photos downtown to show you my favorite product of LeeLee's Wardrobe, the "Breakfast at Tiffany's Dress!" 

Without further ado...here is my "Aubrey Hepburn!"













I've never seen more strangers stop & say, "Aww, she is so cute!" in my entire experience of motherhood.  So badly did I want to tell each one of them that I was not a Toddlers & Tiaras mom!  

And by the way - If you go into a Tiffany & Co. jewelry & ask for a bag, they charge you for it, FYI.  And then you feel like a total slave when you whip out your wallet, & ask, "how much?" 

6 comments:

  1. so so adorable! what great photos and i love that dress.

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that little grin! super cute. she'll be smiling for the camera in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh. my. gosh!!!!!!!! This post is TOO cute for words!!!!!!!!!


    Now I must ask, how much did you get charged for the bag? haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! Aubrey looks like she is loving' it too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness these are the sweetest pictures ever!!!

    ReplyDelete