Friday, October 12, 2012

apples, donuts, & face painting oh my!

I can't believe it's already been a year since we took Aubrey to her first Apple Hill trip.  (you can check out that post HERE) This year we went with my family & had a blast - taking a walking, talking toddler doubles the fun at places like this.  Here are some photos from our fun fall day. (Unfortunately we had a tired, cranky girl that didn't want to smile in pictures due to skipping naptime for our trip!)








 Ok, my belly is getting humongous! 


 Steve's face while Aubrey falls off pumpkin - LOL!

 Me and baby ---- !





 I devoured three of these yummy donuts - soo good.


 Poor girl was a trooper although TERRIFIED of the lady painting her face.

 I used to LOVE getting my face painted at Apple Hill - I was tempted to get mine done but opted out :)





8 comments:

  1. I loved that jacket you bought for Aubrey from BabyGap. I wanted to get that but they ran out!

    You look super cute. You're so lucky you pull off pregnancy so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aubrey's jacket and boots are sooo adorable! And your outfit is cute, as usual! Looks like a blast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute pictures! I love Aubrey's little boots. I think I saw the same pair at Target today but they were way too big for my little one. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word!! How is it possible you have the cutest little family ever! And Aubrey always has the cutest little shoes. Looks like you all had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE A's jacket, Liv has the black one!! :)

    SUCH cute pics! Looks like a fun day!! Yay for your baby bump! You look beautiful and I am loving your hair!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh how i love your pictures!!!And your bump changed so much....really cute !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaaww you guys are all so cute! Lisa have you ever considered doing vlogs on youtube? I swear you'd have a ton subscribers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you are too nice Andria. I promise I would bore the death out of anyone watching! I'm much better at expressing myself NOT in person, lol.

      Delete