Tuesday, October 2, 2012

fall is here!

Well, it's officially fall here. (I'm ignoring the 100 degree weather that says otherwise.) Just like most people it seems, fall is my favorite season.  I do like summer, but by the time September rolls around I'm always eager for chilly weather, sweaters, boots, & hot chocolate.  Oh - & decorating!  I almost didn't decorate this year since we just moved & got our "normal" decor up, but one stop at my mom's house & seeing all of her decor, I just had to.  The holidays should be pretty fun this year now that Aubrey is a walking, talking little person that can enjoy & understand more.  Here's a few photos of the fun decor around our house, & my little helper in her Halloween best.









Pretty sure our candy bowl was full a few days ago :/

 This stuff makes our house smell glorious!


3 comments:

  1. adorable photos! this is my favorite time of year!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Your decor looks adorable, and your house looks amazing. I want to see the rest of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we need a home tour soon its looking so good!!!

    ReplyDelete