Wednesday, October 24, 2012

house tour!

Several of you have asked to see pictures of the house, so here they are!  We are very grateful for our  house, & it's been fun making it a home with our little family.  

Here is the outside of our house.  The fact we have bright, green grass brings a smile to my face!  We could never quite get our grass going at our old place.


Our chalk smeared porch :)

Sitting Room.  (Not much sitting goes on in there, that's why this room stays so clean, lol!)



Guest Bath.


The kitchen.. any volunteers to teach me how to cook now?


Dining area/Living Room




Our stunning, lush backyard!  

Stairway/Front Door


The loft (Aubrey's playroom, where the majority of our days are spent)

Master bedroom. (I know, my curtains are too short.  Do not ask how I was that off with the measuring!)



Master bath.



Walk in closet. (And for some reason, Aubrey's favorite place to hang out?)
Don't worry, I gave Steve a side too.

View from master window. 

Steve's manly office.  

 Laundry room


Kid's (someday) bathroom

Aubrey's room.




And a mini sneak peak of Baby girl #2's room..




24 comments:

  1. Very cute and I love that you have a piano. I play and have always always wanted one, but just have a keyboard for now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness I am in love with your house. Your home decor is stunning! What a wonderful home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! I love how you decorated every room!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg! You basically have my dream home! I absolutely love the green shutters around the windows in the front of the house! I love how you decorated everything! Very modern! & that kitchen! Oh dear lord, it is absolutely amazing!

    xoxo Yesi <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! Love how you decorate and love your color theme! Can you come decorate mine? Beautiful home and so nice and big.
    Congratulations and thanks for sharing! Enjoy building all those memories with your family in your gorgeous new home

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooh!!! Can't wait to see the rest of baby girls room!!

    I am SO jealous of your walk-in closet!!!! SO much space!!! That could be dangerous! lol

    Also, LOVE LOVE your mirrors in your bathroom!!!

    Your house is gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your house! Especially that kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your house is beautiful! Was wondering where you got your shower curtain? I love it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your house is huge and I love the gigantic TVs. Jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your house is gorgeous! So jealous of that huge kitchen and walk in closet! Your new baby girl's room looks like it will be adorable...I love that tree! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. I had to laugh at your curtains being too short...I am notorious for measuring incorrectly. Lol

      Delete
  11. How fun! The house is fantastic and the perfect place to raise your sweet (growing) family :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your mirrors when you walk in and in your master bath. Just love the grey in your bath too! Who plays piano, you or your hubby?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tamar! I'm a mirror person. Haha. I've played piano since I was 6, tried to teach hubby but I just don't have the patience ;)

      Delete
  13. A beautiful home!! That kitchen is amazing , I'm sure you are going to make lovely memories together in your gorgeous new home. Cannot wait to see baby girls room :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow such a beautiful home!! Thank you so much for posting the pictures. You've done a great job at decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your home! It looks so spacious. I would love a kitchen that big!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Is your furniture/piano in your sitting room black or dark dark brown? It's very pretty! Also, what about your bedroom? Black or brown? I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa! Sitting room furniture is black, and bedroom is dark brown!

      Delete
  18. Hi, again! Where did you get your sectional sofa and your dining table? We plan to have a few kiddos and would like a sofa with lots of seating area like yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Melissa! We got the table at becks and the sectional at American furniture galleries :)

    ReplyDelete