Monday, October 22, 2012

sunday mornin'

Yesterday after church we decided to go to one of my favorite spots in Sacramento - McKinley Park in Downtown.  It's sort of starting to hit me that we're only going to be a family of three for so much longer (2.5 months roughly) & impromptu park visits will be far & few for the first bit with a new baby.   It was a perfect fall day, (first day we actually needed a jacket), there was perfect company, & we had some good old fashioned family time.  I love being with these people so much.  Here are some pictures we took at the "duck pond"!

 But I don't WANT my coat on, Dad!







 I love her always-messy hair with the little curls at the end.  

 First time feeding ducks - she LOVED them.

Daddy's girl.

 And mama's girl.

 And a 29 week baby bump.  






13 comments:

  1. What a perfect fall day! Im jealous of your park!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a pretty great one - too bad it's a 40 minute drive from where we live though!

      Delete
  2. gorgeous photos and you look stunning!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun family outing! You look fabulous and Aubrey is just such a pretty little girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your skirt! Where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute baby bump! Not long to go now! Your little girl is adorable with her curly hair... I totally assumed you'd done it. Cant believe thats how it looks when its "messy!" Too adorable:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, thank you! Oh no, I don't think she would ever hold still enough for me to do her hair. Haha!

      Delete
  6. You need to do a hair tutorial, yours always looks so good! And it seems like you have endless cute outfits...please tell me there are days you don't look cute lol. Aubrey's hair is adorable here too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Kiri! I would totally do a tutorial but honestly it's just basic curling with a hot tools curling iron (1 inch!) And trust me girl, in between days I go all out and get ready there are plenty of yoga pants & hubby's tee shirts :)

    ReplyDelete