Monday, November 19, 2012

33 weeks


We got some family/maternity pictures done last week & I'm loving them!  Oh what a difference a professional photographer makes.  I will share more once we get them!

How far along: 33 weeks.  Ahhhh!

Total weight gain: 16 lbs, definitely think I'm going to pass up my last pregnancy's 19 lb gain, lol!  Especially with Thanksgiving/Christmas deliciousness coming up..

Stretch Marks: Still none
Sleep: Pretty good except needing to get up to pee 1-2 times a night.
Maternity Clothes: Nope, I work with what I got.  Luckily she's still high enough I can still wear normal jeans. In a few weeks I'll be living in leggings & stretch pants!
Symptoms: Occasional heartburn, back pain, restless leg syndrome, & peeing a tablespoon 250 times a day.  Contractions! Still feeling pretty good but I still have seven weeks..
Dr's Appointment: I had one the other day, took me 30 minutes to drive there yet I was in the room for maybe 5 minutes.  Remind me to find a local doctor next time please!  Love my doctor but the drive is just too much, & in a few weeks I'll start having to go once a week!  Anyways, everything was good.  Measuring exactly as I should.  Was told to gain some weight & I'm excited to rise to the challenge.  

Movement: Still mainly at night.  I'll occasionally feel her throughout the day.  Guess my babies are lazy because neither one has been very active in the womb.
Belly button in/out: Very much out!  It freaks Steve out :) Aubrey loves to poke it.
Gender: Girl!  
Best moment of the week: Aubrey and my mommy daughter date.  We're doing something special just the two of us a couple times a week until the baby is born.  I hope for that to continue even after I have the baby (after a while)
What I miss: I really can't complain too much.  But I'm definitely getting to the point where I'm excited to not be pregnant anymore.  


8 comments:

  1. Great picture! This pregnancy has gone by fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the prettiest preggo I've ever seen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair rocks! Best I've ever seen it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should do youtube vids! I would love to watch them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you look absolutely gorgeous!! And love your dress! Can't wait to see more of the maternity pictures x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! I can't wait to see more pictures. You look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where did you get that beautiful dress?

    ReplyDelete