Friday, November 16, 2012

nursery tour!

Not sure if you can call it a tour since the room is so tiny, but here is our soon to be new baby girl's room!  It turned out exactly how I pictured in my mind - I love it & can't wait to rock her & spend hours taking care of her in there.  I can't help but smile as I walk past this room!



That little pink corner shelf was in my room from when I was a little girl to when I moved out when I got married.  I was so excited to put it up in this nursery, & my mom painted it pink for me to match perfectly.  And to make it even more special - my daddy made it!


This mirror hung in my parent's house for years & I always loved it - my mom surprised me when Aubrey was born & painted it to match her nursery, it happens to match this room too so up it goes above the dresser!  (Aubrey got a fancy new black mirror to replace this one in her new room.)


One of my favorite etsy shops, LittleBoPress sent this gorgeous butterfly mobile.  I think it adds the sweetest touch to this corner of the nursery.  I purposefully put it up above the rocker so my baby girl can look up at it while she eats.  

 The vinyl tree is from onehipstickerchic.  My sweet, good sport of a husband spent a good amount of time putting this thing up for me.  (Yay for tall hubbies!) So glad he did - I absolutely love it!

 I found this bumper on etsy & immediately knew it was what I wanted for this baby girl's room.  It's from birdshaveflowers.  The crib sheet is from amazon, & the scrumptious ruffle crib skirt is from PaulaAndErika. (Yes, I got a little etsy happy with this room!)


 I plan on putting up the baby's name in wood letters above the changing table, or a sign with some favorite song lyrics, haven't quite decided yet.  Plus I'm not quite ready to share her name with the world (yet I feel like I've told most family & friends), so for now the wall will remain blank!  (The changing table & wicker baskets are from Aubrey's nursery.  We just put a changing pad on Aubrey's dresser to use for now, since we figure she only has a few months left, fingers crossed, of needing a changing table.)



Pink ruffle curtains also by PaulaAndErika

Less than two months until our little princess resides here!

8 comments:

  1. Lisa, you are amazing! This is the most gorgeous nursery I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I love the color combo. What paint is the wall? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We actually took a fabric swatch in & had them match it. I was so nervous having a non-girly color all over the walls, but I knew with all the flowers & ruffles I couldn't do pink! Lol!

      Delete
  3. Stunning...love it all

    ReplyDelete
  4. The nursery turned out SO SO cute!!!! We have a similar butterfly mobile above the glider in Olivia's room too! (I got hers from Babies R Us.) I LOVE LOVE etsy too! Everything you ordered looks so well made!! Can't wait for you to share her name!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! This room is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so shabby chic!! Absolutely perfect nursery!

    ReplyDelete