Friday, February 8, 2013

little moments from this week.

One thing I hope to start doing on this blog (don't quote me though), is posting once a week, probably on Fridays, photos from the week.  I take SO many pictures, and they are usually nothing special - just my family hanging out around the house.  A lot of them will be from Instagram (so sorry if you follow me, there will lots of picture repeats!) so they can be printed in my blog book at the end of the year.  

 My first love with my newest love..




The other morning the girls & I ventured out to the lake behind our house & we had lunch, chased ducks, & enjoyed a warm day together.  It felt beyond amazing to get out of the house, even if it was a short walk down the street.




Aubrey in action - her two favorite things: Playing with her kitchen & looking at photos & videos on mama's phone.


We were putting Aubrey to bed on this night & she pointed at Kate, who I was holding, & said, "I want Kate!" and patted a spot next to her.  We thought it was too sweet she wanted to hang out with her little sis!


Sometimes I will look at a picture, (like this one) & I feel my heart drop while I'm reminded just how big she is getting.  She looks like a little girl here.


I got this little outfit about a year ago on clearance, who would have thought the 49ers actually would have made it to the superbowl right when she was big enough to wear it?  Although they lost, she looked SO adorable cheering them on.


Our first trip to the park since Kate was born.  Aubrey was overjoyed!

And another park day.  It was our first time at this park & we LOVED it.  I see going here in our future many, many times.  Am I a stay at home mom or what?!  Never thought finding such great parks would bring such excitement to my life ;)

4 comments:

  1. love that idea of posting friday's pictures! i take so many pictures too and its a good way to put a date on things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wе're a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your web site offered us with valuable info to work on. You have done an impressive job and our whole community will be grateful to you.

    my website; payday advance
    my site - payday advance

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE! Your girls are adorable. Love Aubrey's cheerleader outfit and her running at the duck pond is sooo cute!
    Thanks for sharing all these great photos...love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Park trips are like magical outings around here too! Oh the life of a stay at home mommy ;) Cute pics as always!

    ReplyDelete