Friday, March 1, 2013

yesterday.

Yesterday I was swinging on our backyard patio feeding Kate & watching Aubrey run around on the grass outside.  It was 70 degrees outside & gorgeous.  As I was sitting there, I looked down at my healthy, happy newborn (considered a newborn until 3 months in my book!) content as ever being fed. Then I looked up at my days-away-from-being-two toddler running around showing me all sorts of things she found in our yard. "Mama, a wock!  Mama, a flower!"  She laughed the heartiest little laugh & I'm not sure I've seen her much happier.

I couldn't stop smiling as I just stared at these two beauties & relished in the fact that they are mine.  And they are happy.  And that makes me so happy.



And that's all. :)

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Words! You are such a great mother! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sentiments :) I am looking forward to motherhood someday :)
    www.youngnasahousewife.com

    ReplyDelete